Whilst the majority of our customers gamble within their means for some it can be more difficult. In order to maintain control of your gambling habits we would like you to bear in mind the following points:
- Gambling should be done in moderation and undertaken as a form of entertainment and not as a way of making a living.
- Avoid chasing losses.
- Only gamble when you can cover the losses.
- Keep track of the time and monitor the amount of money you spend.
- If you need help, use the loss limits functionality to help you control the amount you can spend. These can be accessed from within the "Settings" panel, from the 'profile' menu, under 'Player Protection' or you can contact our Customer Service for help.
- Should you need a break from gambling, self-exclusion can be set by contacting our Customer Service.
- If you need to talk to someone about any concerns you may have with your gambling, please contact one of the organisations which we have detailed below.